Do you need someone to write content for your website, a query letter, or marketing materials for your book promotion?
Oftentimes when you’re trying to get your business started, product online, or book website going you really just don’t know where to start because it’s overwhelming.
And maybe you don’t know how to brag about your business or product?
Or you’ve written your book, but you aren’t sure how to narrow it down to what to put in your query letter – imagine having someone who will create a pitch for your book, write and format a customized query letter for you to use as a template for all your submissions.
When you want to focus on just selling your book, product, or service, but need website content, I will write your content tailored to your audience, using SEO and a skilled marketing voice.
Are you having trouble coming up with a decent product description and marketing slogan? I will help you market your product through the power of words.
Do you have awesome business skills, but not-so-great spelling and grammar skills? Imagine someone who will take your fantastic ideas and put them into words that show your brilliance.
What I will write for you:
- Query Letter for Your Book
- Book Cover/Jacket Info
- Marketing Copy for Bookmarks, Business Cards, etc.
- Book Reviews
- Curriculum Guide to Go With Your Children’s Book
- Short Bible/Study Guides
- Sunday School or Homeschool Curriculum for Your Children’s Book
- Website Page Content
- Ads, Postcards, and Brochure Copy
- Marketing Slogan or Tagline
- Email Newsletter Campaigns
- Sales Letters – Direct Mail or Online
- Product Descriptions – Catalogs and Websites
- Brochures & Magazines
- Other Print or Online Marketing and Publicity Materials
- Resume Showing Your Experience
- Community Newsletters
- Church Bulletins
Have questions? Please don’t hesitate to ask! I’ll help you in any way that I can.
For editing services See Here.